New classes for spring to be announced soon. Check back soon for dates! See Class policies for cancellations and minimums for enrollment below. Enrolling in classes can be done through the website at the links below, in the gallery, or via phone at 636.724.8313. If you prefer to print the registration to mail or bring into the gallery, you can print it here.
Please review our class policies below before registering.
Color Selections with Watercolors
Instructor: Linda Wilmes
Thursday, November 14: 6:00 - 8:30 pm
$60 Workshop Fee
Basic knowledge of watercolor suggested
See Supply List
Min 3 students, Max 5
Adults and Youths High School and older
Color Selection with watercolors. This class will explain what colors to choose to best serve the need of the subject, while conveying a mood in the painting. Learn the selection process and learn what will work best and why. Learn to mix very dark colors, not with black paint, which can muddy and cloud the watercolors, but with transparent colors, which add beauty to the finished painting. Color temperature, and it’s effects will be thoroughly explained. All applications will be demonstrated.
Registration for this class has closed
Beginning Soft Pastel
Instructor: Juliette Travous
No experience necessary
All Supplies Included
Min 4 students, Max 6
Adults and youths 12 and up
We will be using soft pastels for the class learning how to layer colors, blend, soften edges and give depth and texture to a painting by using color and application of the pastel on the paper. Textured papers will be used to hold layers of color. Techniques for landscapes, still life and cloudscapes will be practiced. No experience is necessary
|Registration coming soon
CLASS POLICIES AND PAYMENTS
- Gift Certificates are available in any amount. They can be purchased for any amount. Please call 636-724-8313 with any questions.
- Students may enroll for classes via the website, in the gallery, or by phone.
- Classes may be cancelled if the minimum enrollment number of students is not met 1 week prior to the date of the workshop/first class date.
- A full refund will be given for classes cancelled by the Gallery.
- No refunds or make-ups will be given for no-shows.
- A participant can request a refund if they cancel more than a week prior to the class date. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made after that time.
- A $15.00 service charge will be placed on returned checks.
- Refunds will be made in the original payment method (cash will be refunded by check)
- Refunds can take 2–3 weeks to process.