Artwork will displayed in our front windows until May 31.
These will be on display during the Main Street in Bloom event May 5 and 6 on Main Street.
All artwork will be offered for a minimum donation of $25, going directly back to the art department at the child’s school! Parents will be asked to provide the name of the school’s art teacher, name of school and address.
We can't wait to support the art programs in schools in our community! Buyers will be provided with the name of the school their contribution supports.
Click here to print an entry form for your child's artwork.
The Arts in our Education system are often underfunded, underutilized, and neglected overall. Keeping the Arts as a priority has many benefits for kids both in their youth, but also in their future as adults in the workforce and as active citizens. Check out this wonderful infographic created by graphic artist Emily Garton.
Outline for how the exhibit will work:
- All artwork will be offered for "sale" for a minimum donation of $25
- Anyone may purchase the artwork for the minimum of $25 donation, which will go directly to the child's school's art department!
- Parents are asked to provide the name of the art teacher (or a contact person at the school) and the name and address of the school.
- Artwork should be brought in unmatted, unframed. Framations will mat the pieces to fit the space in the window
- There is NO gallery commission on donations. All proceeds (minus only any credit card fees) go directly to the child's school
- Buyers will receive a thank you note from us at time or purchase letting them know the school they have supported and the first name and age of the child whose work they purchased!
The images contained on this site are copyrighted by the artists
and cannot be downloaded, copied or used without written permission.
Framations Custom Framing & Art Gallery ~ 218 North Main Street ~ St Charles, Missouri 63301 ~ (636)724-8313