Trying to decide how to mat and frame your items? Here are a few ideas to get you started!
We can help you frame your:
- Posters/Art Prints
- Family Photos
- Sports memorabilia/Jerseys
- Art in many mediums (pencil, pastel, watercolor, oil, acrylic, fiber, etc)
- Oversize prints
- Doileys, Quilts, other fabrics (hand sewn)
- Magazine and Newspaper articles
- Commercial branding
- Multiple item shadowboxes
And so much more!
Custom framed Doiley, hand sewn in place, with spacers under the mat
Collage with multiple items: license plate, patches, pins, etc Framed Magazines
Art print in shadowbox with medal Large collection of Cub Scout items, patches, pins, bandanas, beads, and arrow etc
Letterman's jacket with pennant flag and more than 40 medals, all hand sewn in place
Looking for certain brands? Here are some we use:
- Moulding from these Manufacturers/Distributors: New West/International, Studio Moulding, PFI, The Frame Game, Decor Moulding, Larson Juhl, and Omega Moulding
- Tru Vue Glass, primarily Conservation products such as Museum Glass and Conservation Clear
- Crescent Mats Primarily, also use Peterboro, Specialty, and Bainbridge
The images contained on this site are copyrighted by the artists
and cannot be downloaded, copied or used without written permission.
Framations Custom Framing & Art Gallery ~ 218 North Main Street ~ St Charles, Missouri 63301 ~ (636)724-8313