Beyond the Lens XVII is an all subject, juried exhibit of photographic works in all disciplines.
Entry Deadline: Jan 2, 2024
Delivery of accepted artwork Jan 16 - Jan 20, 2024 10am-6pm
Reception: Jan 27, 2024; 6-8pm
Awards announced at the reception
Exhibition Dates: Jan 27 - April 6
Retrieval: April 9 - April 13, 2024 10am-6pm
Awards: First Place: $100
Second Place: $70
Third Place: $40
Honorable Mentions: Ribbon
Entry Fee: Artists may submit up to four works for a non-refundable entry fee of $10.00 per piece.
Specifications for Image files for Online Entry: Image files should be in either jpg or png format.
Maximum File Size: 5 MB, Minimum File size: 100kb, Minimum image width 500px.
Gallery Commission: 25% of sales
About Juried Exhibits Dependent on the juror’s decision, an artist may find that all, some, or possibly none of their pieces are chosen to be a part of the exhibition. Framations strives to promote excellent exhibitions that are juried to fit the exhibit space but also display the best quality work chosen from what is entered.
All Calls for Art are now accepted and managed via EntryThingy.
To submit, create an account or login on to EntryThingy , see below.
If you need in person help, bring your entry into the gallery during regular business hours
and I will walk you through creating an account and uploading a photo of your entry!
· Entry in any Framations Exhibition indicates agreement with all conditions in this prospectus.
· Pieces accepted by the juror must be hand delivered to Framations on the submission dates specified for each show. Hand deliver to: Framations, 218 N Main Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301
· Open to all wall hung and 3D mediums.
· Open to artists 18 years of age or older who live in the St Louis/St. Charles Metropolitan region
· Work that has not been exhibited in any prior juried exhibition at Framations.
· Original work not completed under instruction. All imagery must be the artist’s original work.
· A diptych/triptych is one entry only if priced as a whole, AND the image must be continuous from piece to piece.
· The total size of the entry must fit the size guidelines listed below:
- Wall hung work: Max size including frame is 90 United Inches (United inches = Length + Width)
-3D works must fit on a pedestal 18” x 18” (if requiring a pedestal). Freestanding pieces must fit
through a standard size door and use and an area of floor space no larger than 4’ (2’ x 2’ or 1’ x 4’ for
example) & a height no larger than 6’.
· At this time we cannot accept entries that are ceiling hung, video installations, or require electric cords.
· Work must be suitably framed, wired and read to hang. Framations reserves the right to reject work that is not properly prepared for hanging or is in any way unstable.
· Framations reserves the right to photograph all exhibited works for use on our website, social media platforms, emails, press releases ,and promotions. For accepted work, artists will be REQUIRED to speak on camera about their artwork for use on Framations social media platforms.
· Retrieval of Works: Due to limited storage space, artwork left more than 60 days after the close of an exhibit shall become the property of Framations and sold or disposed of as seen fit.
· Liability and Insurance: While reasonable precautions are taken to safeguard entries, Framations does not insure work submitted to the gallery for Exhibitions and is not responsible for loss or damage to any work submitted while on display or in transit. Artists are strongly encouraged to insure their own artwork
Questions? Contact Framations at (636)724-8313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need personal assistance with online entry, or help with images, just ask!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK