Show and sale of art giftably priced for the holidays.
No jury, media restrictions, or theme.
Artwork should be giftably priced under $100.
ENTRY DATES : Oct 10 - Oct 14, 2023 10am-6pm
Exhibition Dates: Oct 21, 2023 - Jan 13, 2024
Retrieval: Jan 16 - 20, 2024 10am-6pm
Entry Fee: Artists may submit up to TWO artworks for a donation to one or both of our charity drives:
STL Foodbank (List of suggested food items for Donation)
Presents for Paws (List of suggested pet items for donations)
Gallery Commission: 25% of sales
· Entry in any Framations Exhibition indicates agreement with all conditions in this prospectus.
· Pieces must be hand delivered to Framations on the submission dates specified for this show. Hand deliver to: Framations, 218 N Main Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301
· Open to all wall hung and 3D mediums.
· Open to artists 18 years of age or older who live in the St Louis/St. Charles Metropolitan region
· Work that has not been exhibited in any prior juried exhibition at Framations.
· Original work not completed under instruction. All imagery must be the artist’s original work.
· A diptych/triptych is one entry only if priced as a whole, AND the image must be continuous from piece to piece.
· The total size of the entry must fit the size guidelines listed below:
- Wall hung work: Max size including frame is 90 United Inches (United inches = Length + Width)
-3D works must fit on a pedestal 18” x 18” (if requiring a pedestal). Freestanding pieces must fit
through a standard size door and use and an area of floor space no larger than 4’ (2’ x 2’ or 1’ x 4’ for
example) & a height no larger than 6’.
· At this time we cannot accept entries that are ceiling hung or video installations.
· Work must be suitably framed, wired and read to hang. Framations reserves the right to reject work that is not properly prepared for hanging or is in any way unstable.
· Framations reserves the right to photograph all exhibited works for use on our website, social media platforms, emails, press releases ,and promotions.
· Retrieval of Works: Due to limited storage space, artwork left more than 60 days after the close of an exhibit shall become the property of Framations and sold or disposed of as seen fit.
· Liability and Insurance: While reasonable precautions are taken to safeguard entries, Framations does not insure work submitted to the gallery for Exhibitions and is not responsible for loss or damage to any work submitted while on display or in transit. Artists are strongly encouraged to insure their own artwork
Questions? Contact Framations at (636)724-8313 or email@example.com
CLICK HERE to Print ENTRY Form