2022 Juried Exhibition Entry Rules
Awards: First Place: $100, Second Place: $70, Third Place: $40, Honorable Mention: Ribbon
About Juried Exhibits
Dependent on the juror’s decision, an artist may find that all, some, or possibly none of their pieces are chosen to be a part of the exhibition. Framations strives to promote excellent exhibitions that are juried to fit the exhibit space but also display the best quality work chosen from what is entered.
- Entry in any Framations Exhibition indicates agreement with all conditions in this prospectus.
- Entry Fee: Artists may submit up to four works for a non-refundable entry fee of $8.00 per piece.
- Submissions must be hand delivered to Framations on the submission dates specified for each show.
Hand deliver to: Framations
218 N Main Street
Saint Charles, MO 63301
- Open to all wall hung and 3D mediums.
- Open to artists 18 years of age or older who live in the St. Louis region.
- Work that has not been exhibited in any prior juried exhibition at Framations.
- Original work not completed under instruction. All imagery must be the artist’s original work.
- A diptych/triptych is one entry only if priced as a whole, AND the image must be continuous from piece to piece.
- The total size of the entry must fit the size guidelines listed below:
- Wall hung work: Max size including frame is 90 United Inches (United inches = Length + Width)
-3D works must fit on a pedestal 18” x 18” (if requiring a pedestal). Freestanding pieces must fit through
a standard size door and use and an area of floor space no larger than 4’ (2’ x 2’ or 1’ x 4’ for example) & a
height no larger than 6’.
- At this time we cannot accept entries that are ceiling hung or video installations.
- Work must be suitably framed, wired and read to hang. Framations reserves the right to reject work that is not properly prepared for hanging or is in any way unstable.
- Framations reserves the right to photograph all exhibited works for use on our website, social media platforms, emails, press releases ,and promotions.
- Sales: Framations will retain a 25% commission on any work sold through the exhibition. All works must be clearly marked upon entry with price or designated NFS. (See exception for Art & Awareness exhibit sales)
- Art & Awareness Sales: Framations will take no commission on Art & Awareness sales. 50% of the sale price will be paid to the artist. The balance (less credit card fees when applicable) will be donated to the non-profit listed.
- Retrieval of Works: Due to limited storage space, artwork left more than 60 days after the close of an exhibit shall become the property of Framations and sold or disposed of as seen fit.
- Liability and Insurance: While reasonable precautions are taken to safeguard entries, Framations does not insure work submitted to the gallery for Exhibitions and is not responsible for loss or damage to any work submitted while on display or in transit. Artists are strongly encouraged to insure their own artwork.
- Opening Reception to be held from 6-8pm on opening day. Limited refreshments available. Awards will be posted at the beginning of the day for viewing and announced via email and Facebook .
- All artists receive a 10% discount year round. Juried artists receive a 20% discount while their work is on display.
Questions? Contact Framations at (636)724-8313 or email@example.com
2022 Entry Rules
Click filename below to access file
Generic Entry Form
Click filename below to access file
The images contained on this site are copyrighted by the artists
and cannot be downloaded, copied or used without written permission.
Framations Custom Framing & Art Gallery ~ 218 North Main Street ~ St Charles, Missouri 63301 ~ (636)724-8313